JavaSerial 0.2 has just been released. Changes in this version include:
- Linux will now correctly read single bytes.
- Inlined native code functions. Getting native information now uses inlined functions instead of macros.
- java.util.Scanner will now work with the InputStream given by the library.
- Added library version getters.
- Native code will now return when the serial lines change state on both Windows and Linux.
- SerialPort will now throw exceptions if NULL arguments are passed.
You may download the release here.